FASHION DESIGN & JEWELRY MAKING (9 & OLDER)back to all Programs
|Target Age Range:||9+ year-olds|
|Class Duration:||Half & Full Day|
New to Renaissance Camps 2018!. Fashion Design & Jewelry Making camp will have young fashionistas exploring a variety of ways to create original designs and jewelry. Camp is designed for ages 9 and older & projects will include:
- Garment design and illustration
- Accessory design and making
- Jewelry design and making
This camp is perfect for those who love to create with hands-on projects and enjoy exploring their own personal fashion style. Campers will
learn basic proportions for the human figure and facial features, shading, form, and rendering fabric textures as they develop ideas for their
Projects will allow for exploration in colors, styles, patterns, and more. Learn to create:
- Front, side, and back views of their designs.
- Illustrations will be finished with marker, colored pencil, ink, and watercolor.
- Accessories and jewelry will be planned out from concept to completion.
- Create wearable matching belts, scarves, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, or pendants for their line.
- Materials feature Makin’s Clay®, wire, fabric, beads, cords, glass, button, sequins, and more.
Camp is desgined for ages 9 and older. Options are half day or full day. Please check Summer Camp schedule for tuition & dates.
Other Camps you might also be interested in: