Target Age Range:
Half & Full Day
New to Renaissance 2018 Camps! Students rotate through a series of different projects in Makin’s Clay®, Sewing, and Crafts throughout the week.
- Makins Clay® is a no bake, air dry polymer clay that is fun to use and gret for kids. Hypo allergenic & enviromentally safe, there is no baking (or smelly fumes) so campers projects dry fast. Projects are age appropriate so campers can easily create with it.
- We'll encourage campers to learn the sewing process, but we are there to guide them through. Great for hand eye cooridination.
- This camp does not include Mud Pies, Draw & Build LEGO, Drawing/Painting/Collage, or STEAM. You would have to sign up specifically for those camps.
- Pair a morning camp with an afternoon camp to create a Full Day Camp.
If you have any questions, please contact us and make sure to read through our camp policies.
Renaissance designed this camp for those who enjoy arts and crafts projects, and working with a variety of materials. Students will work with a variety of projects and in different disciplines. Days will include working in the following curriculums:
- Makin’s Clay® a no bake, air dry polymer clay. Great for kids and safe to use.
- Sewing, Crafts, & other mediums.
- Students will rotate through different projects daily to keep focused and make the day enjoyable.
- Projects are organized in sets so that returning campers do not repeat subject matter.
- This camp does not include other 5/6 half day camps. You would have to sign up specifically for those camps.
Campers rotate through different projects using different mediums throughout the week and experience a variety of art styles.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the registration process and please take a moment to read through our policies.
you might also be interested in: